LIV Health now located in Wellington.
We are excited to now provide the same great counseling and case management services in a convenient clinic setting!
Haven’t heard of LIV Health, here’s the rundown:
- Offer counseling and case management services, in the comfort of your own home, and in the community. Plus we now have clinic hours!
- Serve Southeast Wyoming and Northern Colorado.
- Have an amazing, highly trained team of case managers and counselors.
- Services provided in private residences, assisted living facilities, nursing facilities, other community settings and now offering clinic hours in Cheyenne and Wellington
- The first company of our kind chosen to provide case management services for Veteran Directed Care, in partnership with the Cheyenne VA and the Center for People with Disabilities.
- Provide case management to individuals on the Community Choices Waiver, and can also help people get started with the waiver program.
- Provide case management to individuals on the Comprehensive and Supports Waiver. Which is for individuals with developmental disabilities or acquired brain injuries.
- Recently contracted with the National MS Society to provide case management services for individuals living with Multiple Sclerosis in Wyoming.
- Have an amazing team of therapists who provide a multitude of different therapy styles.
- Take all types of insurances including Medicare and Medicaid.
SO, WITH THAT BEING SAID
HERE’S THE ADDRESS OF OUR NEW HOME IN WELLINGTON!
We are co-located with Stitches Acute Care, right off of I-25.
7950 6th Street
Wellington, Colorado 80549
Don’t forget to like us on our social media!
And join our email list! No spam just important info and updates!