The new member of the LIV Health Fam
Kristi is a Provisional Clinical Social Worker (PCSW), with a Master’s degree in Social Work from the University of Wyoming.
Kristi has experience working with adults, youth and families in a wide range of areas. She uses a strengths-based and holistic approach to promote well-being and positive change. Kristi is knowledgeable in evidence-based practices and treating complex medical needs. Prior to earning her social work degree, she worked as a nurse for over 10 years providing care to clients of all ages. Kristi serves the Laramie area.
We are so excited to welcome you to the team!
We have talked about our awesome team of case managers before but wanted to go a little more in-depth on what they do.
Our case managers can help with:
- Social Security
- VA Benefits
- Connecting with home care and medical services
- Complete needs assessments
- Assist with getting equipment in the home: shower chair, grab bars, walkers, wheelchair, etc
- Family/caregiver support and/or education
- Connection to community resources
- Help with applying for public benefits: SNAP, Medicaid, food pantries, etc
- Dropping off paperwork
- Help with changing Medicare part D (prescription drug plans)
- Help with switching pharmacies
- Picking up medications from the pharmacy
- Assist with the delivery of medications
- Going to doctors appointments with you to help with coordination of care, making sure the patient asks questions and information gets communicated to other providers, spouse, or family involved in patient care
WE’LL BE YOUR NAVIGATOR
Basically, our case managers are navigators who can help with just about anything to help improve you or your loved one’s quality of life.
We understand how intimidating it can be to look at a towering stack of paperwork and wonder, “Where do I even start?” We’ve been navigating the system long enough to know exactly where to start and how to use our knowledge and resources to arrive at the best outcome for you!
NEED MORE HANDS-ON SERVICES?
If you or a loved one is needing more hands-on help, that’s where our sister company LIV More can help. One of our case managers would be happy to help get you started with the money management or concierge (personal assistant) services they offer.
To learn more about LIV More
CARE THAT COMES TO YOU
At LIV Health, we bring every element of counseling and case management directly to the patient, right in the patient’s own home. Our caring, compassionate staff operates under a “patient first” mindset, working one-on-one to build a solid relationship with you!
To learn more about the programs we can help with
To learn more about our counseling services
Getting started is easy, let’s set up an appointment