Start Your Visit
Getting started is easy, click the “Start Your Visit” button below, enter your name, click the “I agree to the Terms of Service” box, and click check-in. Your provider will be with you shortly.START YOUR VISIT
If you’ve been curious about telemedicine and how it works, check below for some frequently asked questions, and a step by step of how to get started!
What is telemedicine?
Telemedicine is a health care or mental health visit with a provider, outside of the traditional bricks and mortar clinic, over a HIPPA compliant, Skype/Facetime type application using your computer, tablet or smartphone. These virtual visits are real-time, and you interact directly with the healthcare or mental health provider using their devices from home, work, or any other place in Wyoming.
How do I get started with Telemedicine?
- Use a computer or device that has a camera/microphone
- Desktop computer, laptop or cell phone works best
- Enter your clinician’s doxy.me web address into the browser, or click on the button above to join our interactive clinic.
- Allow your browser to use your webcam and microphone.
- Type in your name and click check-in
- Our doxy.me telemedicine platform is secure, you don’t need to download any special software, is HIPAA compliant, and no registration is needed.
- Your care provider will start your visit, that’s it.
Here are some tips before getting started…
- Make sure you have a good internet connection
- Restart your device before the visit
- Test your camera and mic from our doxy.me waiting room.
Who can use telemedicine?
Telemedicine is available in Wyoming statewide for those who are in a rural area and don’t have access to, or any available services in their area. Not sure if you qualify for telemedicine visits? That’s ok, give us a call at 307.630.4729 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’re happy to help!
If you have any issues signing in and getting started, please call us at 307.630.4729, we would be happy to help get you all set up!