We offer services through telehealth as well as in-home and community-based settings.
Getting started is easy, click the link that was sent to your email to get started. If you have a virtual appointment and didn’t receive a link please send an email to email@example.com.
If you’ve been curious about telemedicine and how it works, check below for some frequently asked questions, and a step-by-step of how to get started!
What is telemedicine?
Telemedicine is a health care or mental health visit with a provider, outside of the traditional bricks and mortar clinic, over a HIPPA compliant, Skype/Facetime type application using your computer, tablet or smartphone. These virtual visits are real-time, and you interact directly with the healthcare or mental health provider using their devices from home, work, or any other place in Wyoming.
How do I get started with Telemedicine?
- Use a computer or device that has a camera/microphone
- Desktop computer, laptop, or cell phone works best
- If you have a virtual appointment set up you should receive a link in your email. Click on that link and it will take you directly to either Google Hangouts, Google Meet, or Zoom.
- Allow your browser to use your webcam and microphone.
- Your care provider will start your visit, that’s it.
Here are some tips before getting started…
- Make sure you have a good internet connection
- Restart your device before the visit
Who can use telemedicine?
Telemedicine is available in Wyoming statewide for those who are in a rural area and don’t have access to, or any available services in their area. Not sure if you qualify for telemedicine visits? That’s ok, give us a call at 307.630.4729 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’re happy to help!
If you have any issues signing in and getting started, please call us at 307.630.4729 or 970.888.4070, we would be happy to help get you all set up!