Behavioral Health Integration
Why is Behavioral Health Integration Important?
Integrating behavioral health care with primary care is an effective strategy for improving outcomes for the millions of Americans with mental or behavioral health conditions.
This model is team based and collaborative. The team is made up of your primary care physician, a care manager, a psychiatric consultant and you. Our focus is treating chronic conditions while also focusing on any mental or behavioral health conditions as well!
Behavioral health integration services may include:
- An initial assessment which is done by your primary care team
- Systematic assessment and monitoring
- Care planning by your primary care team jointly with you. Your treatment plan may include pharmacotherapy, psychotherapy, and/or other treatments
- Facilitation and coordination of behavioral health treatment
- Continuous relationship with a designated member of your care team
Medicare, Medicaid, all commercial insurances accepted, workers compensation, and a sliding fee scale offered for individuals without insurance. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Do you or someone you love need Behavioral Health Integration care?
If you have chronic healthcare conditions and are interested in learning more about this program, give us a call at 307-630-4729 in Wyoming or 970-888-4070 in Colorado, fill out our referral form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org