The LIV Difference in Medical Care
More time spent on you
Our Medical Services
At LIV Medical, we offer Gap Care for medical services when a patient is not connected to primary care or when care is not otherwise available. We seek to connect patients to and collaborate with primary care providers in order to provide better overall care. We collaborate with our mental health team to offer timely mental health assessments and treatment as well.
Who is LIV Medical?
- Services including NP’s and MD
- Mental Health Services: Psychiatric Care Providers and mental health therapists
- Social Work Case Managers
- Community Caregiving Homecare Services
- We work closely with local in-home Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, and Nursing providers
Chronic Care Management
Behavioral Health Integration
Three Options for Visits
Medicare, Medicaid, all commercial insurances accepted, workers compensation, and a sliding fee scale offered for individuals without insurance. If you have any questions, please contact us.