Our Mission: To extend comprehensive medical, mental health, case management, and personal care services into the home in collaboration with the primary care provider to improve health outcomes and quality of life for people in the communities we serve.
Who is LIV Bridge?
• Medical Services including NP’s and MD
• Mental Health Services: Psychiatric Care Providers and mental health therapists
• Social Work Case Managers
• LIV More Homecare Services
• We work closely with local in-home Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, and Nursing providers
At LIV Bridge, we offer Gap Care for medical services when the patient is not connected to primary medical care or when care is not otherwise available. We seek to connect patients to and collaborate with primary care providers. LIV Bridge collaborates with the LIV Health mental health team to offer timely mental health assessments and treatment as well.
We also offer Chronic Care Management (CCM) for comprehensive, longitudinal care of patients with multiple comorbid medical and/or mental health conditions.
- Intake by social work case management and medical and/or mental health provider in collaboration with Primary Care Provider to determine areas of unmet need
- Interdisciplinary team (IDT) approach to in-home care with referral as appropriate for Home Healthcare, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Nursing, CNA, etc.
- Connection to community supports and services, such as home-delivered meals, durable medical equipment, and Community Choices Waiver services
- Mental Health
- In-home remote blood pressure, and weight monitoring
- LIV More services including cooking, cleaning, transportation to and from medical appointments, errands
- IDT team meets monthly and provides progress report to PCP