The United in the Fight grant is available to any Wyoming Resident with any type of cancer. This grant provides patient navigation and case management support to anyone impacted by cancer. All services are provided at no cost to you.
Some of the things we can help with are:
- Coordination of healthcare appointments.
- Education on community resources and supports.
- Navigating health insurance eligibility and understanding your benefits.
- Connecting to mental health or community supports.
- Assisting with housing security.
- Accessing food and other basic needs
- And so much more!
How to get started?
It’s easy. The first step is to fill out our simple referral form, you can find it here and get it back to us. The form can be filled out by you, a family member, or your physician, and can be returned by faxing it to 307.632.3298 or emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re also happy to help you fill it out over the phone, all you have to do is call 307.630.4729.
Once the referral form is received, our referral coordinator will reach out to get you scheduled for your first appointment.