There are an estimated 117 million adults that have one or more chronic health conditions, and one in four adults have two or more chronic health conditions. We can help!
Why is Chronic Care Management Important?
Between doctor visits, taking the right medications at the right times, and following advice from different health care professionals, managing chronic conditions like diabetes, arthritis or depression can be overwhelming.
If you have Medicare, ask your doctor about chronic care management (CCM) services to get connected care, so you can spend less time managing your care and more time doing what you love.
Chronic care management services may include:
- Unlimited time each month for CCM services
- Personalized assistance from a dedicated health care professional who will work with you to create a care plan
- Coordination of care between your pharmacy, specialists, testing centers, hospitals, and more
- 24/7 emergency access to a health care professional
- Expert assistance with setting and meeting your health goals
Why is Behavioral Health Integration Important?
Integrating behavioral health care with primary care is an effective strategy for improving outcomes for the millions of Americans with mental or behavioral health conditions.
This model is team based and collaborative. The team is made up of your primary care physician, a care manager, a psychiatric consultant and you. Our focus is treating chronic conditions while also focusing on any mental or behavioral health conditions as well!
Behavioral health integration services may include:
- An initial assessment which is done by your primary care team
- Systematic assessment and monitoring
- Care planning by your primary care team jointly with you. Your treatment plan may include pharmacotherapy, psychotherapy, and/or other treatments
- Facilitation and coordination of behavioral health treatment
- Continuous relationship with a designated member of your care team