How we bring care to you…
At LIV Health, we offer 5 essential services to our clients, Mental Health, Mental Health Urgent Care, Medical, and Case Management. The list below represents the most common needs we serve for our patients. However, our services are in no way limited to only what you see here.
If you have questions regarding a service not listed below, please contact us for more information.
- Acceptance and commitment therapy
- Behavioral therapy
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Evidence-based treatment
- Grief counseling
- Mindfulness training
- Substance abuse treatment
Learn more about our Mental Health services.
- Symptom management
- Care coordination
- Chronic care management
- Advanced care planning
- Dementia screening and support
- Medication Management
- Psychiatric medication evaluation
- Remote patient monitoring
Learn more about our Medical services.
- Advance directives / medical power of attorney
- Arranging check-in visits to ill or aging patients
- Assistance with completing applications for:
- Health insurance
- LTC Medicaid Waiver
- Social Security
- VA benefits
- Customized care plans
- Elder care
- Healthcare management
- Identifying equipment needs or home modifications necessary for accessibility
- Risk management
- Screening / assessments
Learn more about our Case Management services.
Mental Health Urgent Care
If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, we provide crisis services for anyone ages 5 and older. Some symptoms may include:
- panic attack
- depression, sadness, or loss
- trouble focusing, concentrating, or worsening confusion
- changes in appetite
- feelings of isolation, sadness, and loneliness
- having thoughts of harm to self or others
- extreme mood changes
- hyperactivity or attention issues
- lack of interest in activities and withdrawal
- trouble sleeping
- excessing worry or fear
- difficulty perceiving reality
- other emotional or behavioral changes
Learn more about our Mental Health Urgent Care services.
Medicare, Medicaid, all commercial insurances accepted, workers compensation, and a sliding fee scale offered for individuals without insurance. If you have any questions, please contact us.