Connect with us online using your new Patient Portal
Request appointments, check appointment times, sign paperwork, and more. Your patient portal is easy to set up and easy to use! Do you need help getting started, we’ve got step by step instructions below for you. If you have further questions please don’t hesitate to call us at 307-630-4729.
Click the Patient Portal button below to log into your account.
Need help getting started with your appointment? Click the button below for our Telemedicine Help…
Having trouble getting started with your client portal?
Here’s an easy step by step guide.
- You should receive a link in your email inbox from TherapyPortal.com. Open that email and click the link inside.
- Fill out the information to access your account.
- Fill out your pending documents, by clicking “pending documents” in the “Pending Requests” box. Or click documents at the top of the web page.
- Click the “Review and Complete” button on the right side of the web page.
- The documents should pop up in a box, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Download Original Document” button.
- Fill out your information, and digitally sign the document.
- Save the document to your desktop
- Go back into your client portal. Click the “Upload Completed Document” button to upload your completed documents.
That’s it! Your therapist or case manager will receive notification that your paperwork is completed, and you will be good to go for your first appointment!
If you have any issues setting up your client portal, or don’t receive the email link give us a call at 307-630-4729. We can help walk you through it!
IT DOESN’T TAKE LONG TO GET STARTED
Give us a call at 307-630-4729 in Wyoming or 970-888-4070 in Colorado, fill out our referral form or email us at email@example.com