Our services are provided in the comfort of your home
Did you know our services are provided in the comfort of your home, or wherever you are. We come to you, no office visit required.
Whether you’re seeking help managing the day-to-day care of a sick or aging loved one, hoping to find a personalized counseling solution that finally feels “right,” or need expert direction and assistance with navigating the complex world of healthcare systems for yourself or someone close to you…rest easy. You’ll feel right at home when you trust your care to LIV Health.
- Our Therapists and Case Managers come to you, wherever you are: in your home, the library, nursing home, assisted living facilities, Arbys…all of our services are provided in the comfort of your home!
- We accept ALL kinds of insurances, I repeat, all kinds of insurances! if you have a question about coverage, we are happy to check into your coverage and co-payments.
- We offer a sliding fee scale
- Our Case Managers can assist with:
- VA Pensions
- Aid and Attendance
- Veterans Directed Care
- Check-in visits if your family lives out of town
- Money Management
- Arranging Home Care Services
- Transitioning to a higher level of care
- and so much more!
- Our service areas are:
- Northern Colorado (Loveland, Greeley, Fort Collins).
- Patients can work with a Therapist, Case Manager or both.
- We work with all providers to create a well-rounded service model
- We have a simple referral process
Are you interested in learning more about LIV Health, we are more than happy to set up a meeting or send our marketing packet with brochures, referral forms, and everything you need to get started today!
Getting started is easy, let’s set up an appointment!
Have questions? We would love to hear from you!