LIV More’s mission is to profoundly improve your quality of life.
LIV More is our sister company, also owned by President and CEO of LIV Health Emily Loos.
Rely on LIV More to ensure you or your loved ones have the support needed to live independently! In addition to in-home services, LIV More provides concierge (helper) services, money management, and transportation services, too!
The team is a group of compassionate, caring, and giving individuals, but they strive to be known for MORE. The team is well-trained, trustworthy, and reliable. Each member of LIV More is also insured and bonded to give you peace of mind.
One of the trained staff will meet with you and your family or representatives to determine needs, help to develop a plan of care and a realistic budget.
They can help with:
- Completion of daily tasks, such as review, sort, and organization of mail
- Running errands
- Monitoring groceries and toiletry items to ensure you never run out
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Feeding assistance
- Companionship, check-in visits and planning social outings
- Lawn care
- Medication reminders
- Dementia and respite care
- and more
Money Management Services
Worried about your ability or the ability of an aging loved one to manage the finances? Are bills piling up? Are you seeing a lot of unopened mail at a loved ones home? Or late notices? LIV More’s money managers can:
- Evaluate, monitor, review, balance and pay monthly expenses
- Write checks and/or set up online banking and teach you or your loved one how to use it
- Oversee paid services and evaluate needs
- Manage and monitor expenses for home repairs, household maintenance, medical expenses, auto expenses, insurance, and homeowner fees.
- Assist with budgeting for food and other monthly expenses
- Monitor, track, review and report credit card expenses, cash flow, and expenses
- Counsel on budgeting and money-saving tips
- and more
Need a ride to a medical appointment or just want to go shopping? LIV More can help you get where you want to go.