Does your practice need social workers?
HAVE YOU BEEN LOOKING FOR SOCIAL WORKERS BUT CAN’T FIND THE RIGHT FIT?
We have great news for you…
We can help with chronic care management and behavioral therapy. We will document in your charting system and can provide services to wrap around the current services you provide. So, together, we can provide the best, well-rounded care possible.
Our case managers can help with:
- Advance directives / medical power of attorney
- Arranging check-in visits to ill or aging patients
- Assistance with completing applications for:
- Health insurance
- LTC Medicaid Waiver
- Social Security
- VA benefits
- Veterans Directed Care
- Customized care plans
- Healthcare management
- Identifying equipment needs or home modifications necessary for accessibility
- Risk management
- and more
Our therapists can help with:
- Acceptance and commitment therapy
- Behavioral therapy
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Evidence-based treatment
- Grief counseling
- Mindfulness training
- Substance abuse treatment
- and more
We can also provide medical social work services to home health agencies, and telemedicine statewide (Wyoming)
Our service areas include: Cheyenne, Laramie, Torrington, Wheatland, Fort Collins, Loveland and Greeley
If you have any questions about how contracting with LIV Health works, we would love to hear from you.
Call us, or send us an email!
Wyoming Office: 307.630.4729
Colorado Office: 970.888.4070
Learn more about our services,