Connect with us online using your new client portal. Request appointments, check appointment times, sign paperwork, and more. Your client portal is easy to set up and easy to use! Do you need help getting started, we’ve got step by step instructions linked below for you. If you have further questions please don’t hesitate to call us at 307.630.4729.
Click Client Portal below to log into your account.
Need help getting started with your appointment? Click below for instructions
Having trouble getting started with your client portal? Here’s an easy step by step guide.
1. You should receive a link in your email inbox from TherapyPortal.com. Open that email and click the link inside.
2. Fill out the information to access your account.
3. Fill out your pending documents, by clicking “pending documents” in the
“Pending Requests” box. Or click documents at the top of the web page.
4. Click the “Review and Complete” button on the right side of the web page.
5. The documents should pop up in a box, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Download Original Document” button.
6. Fill out your information, and digitally sign the document.
7. Save the document to your desktop
8. Go back into your client portal. Click the “Upload Completed Document” button to upload your completed documents.
That’s it! Your therapist or case manager will receive notification that your paperwork is completed, and you will be good to go for your first appointment!
If you have any issues setting up your client portal, or don’t receive the email link give us a call. We can help walk you through it!