LIV Health is looking for a motivated, compassionate medical assistant to work in our mental health urgent care. We are looking for someone with experience, medical knowledge, good time management skills, knowledge of OSHA standards in sterilization and disinfection, and patient care. Qualifications include at least one year of medical assistant experience, a current BLS certificate, and a Certified Medical Assistant.
- Preparing patients for an appointment, updating medical history
- Updating and recording vitals
- Clean and prepare patient rooms, including connecting and maintaining remote appointment equipment.
- Answering phone calls, scheduling and coordinating psychiatric appointments and medication refills
- Tracking and ordering labs
- Assisting nursing personnel and other clinical staff
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, retirement, equipment, mileage reimbursement, paid time off, paid holidays, and CE reimbursement.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
To apply, please scroll down to the application form on this page.
If you want to learn more, check us out on: