LIV Health is looking for a motivated, dedicated medical assistant to work on our mental health team and with our psychiatric providers. We are looking for someone with experience, medical knowledge, good time management skills, and knowledge of OSHA standards in sterilization and disinfection. This position will be part of our Mental Health Team. No mental health experience is required and will provide training on mental illness. Qualifications include at least one year of medical assistant experience, a current BLS certificate, and a Certified Medical Assistant. Must also be willing to travel to some in-home and in-facility visits with patients within the Cheyenne area and once a month within the Northern Colorado area.
- Preparing patients for an appointment, updating medical history
- Updating and recording vitals
- Clean and prepare patient rooms, including connecting and maintaining remote appointment equipment.
- Answering phone calls, scheduling and coordinating psychiatric appointments and medication refills
- Tracking and ordering labs
- Assisting nursing personnel and other clinical staff
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, retirement, equipment, mileage reimbursement, paid time off, paid holidays, and CE reimbursement.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
To apply, please scroll down to the application form on this page.
If you want to learn more, check us out on: