Affinity Family Practice
In this #featurefriday we want to tell you more about Affinity Family Practice in Cheyenne. Affinity is a privately owned family practice clinic that serves all ages. Their mission is to foster lasting, fruitful, patient-provider relationships by offering you personalized primary care close to home. AFP providers combine their experience, education, and the latest medical evidence to deliver high-quality, comprehensive care to the whole family.
The word Affinity is defined as connectedness; naturally drawn together the relationship existing between people, and that’s exactly what Affinity Family Practice is providing!
How it all began.
Affinity Family Practice, or AFP, was borne from the desire of two local nurse practitioners who wanted to offer better healthcare to the community. Forged from the ideas and experiences of both providers and patients, AFP has created an accessible, quality healthcare clinic where patients can feel comfortable and cared for, and they believe strongly in understanding and adapting to a patient’s needs in order to achieve optimal health and wellness.
Take a second to meet their team!
What they do.
Affinity is bringing every aspect of family practice to the Cheyenne community including:
- Comprehensive care for patients across the life span.
- Telemedicine e-visits for patients on the go.
- DOT examinations
- Patient Portal, to make it easy for you to access your medical records, anytime, anywhere.
- On-Site lab for convenient blood draws and other testing, and well as lab walk-in hours.
- Wellness visits for your entire family, well-child, well-adult, and Medicare exams that focus on prevention of chronic disease and promote wellness.
- Acute visits, whether it be illness, injury, medication refills, or follow-up on ongoing health conditions.
- Mental health screening to assess, treat, and coordinate referrals for a variety of mental health concerns.
- Minor procedures including Cryotherapy, mole removal, minor dermatological procedures, sutures, toenail removal, Nexplanon removal, ear irrigation, and more.
- Immunizations for children as well as adults.
How it works.
AFP offers same day and next day appointments. Call today, at 307.514.1523 to schedule your appointment. They are located on the south side of Cheyenne at 903 S. Greeley Highway, Suite A. Their hours of operation are Monday and Wednesday, 10-6, Tuesday and Thursday, 9-5, Friday 9-12:40, and are closed from 1-2 pm every day for lunch. They accept all major insurances including:
- all major commercial plans
They also offer a flat-rate cash pay menu, and cash pay membership plans too.
To learn all about Affinity Family Practice,
Find AFP on Facebook, and make sure to give them a like! While you’re there scrolling, check out our LIV Health page as well!