HOW DO I GET STARTED WITH LIV?
How It Works
- Referral to LIV Health is initiated, either directly from the patient or on behalf of the patient.
- We set up a meeting at either the patient’s home, in-office, or through telehealth with one of our skilled team members.
- We evaluate the patient, assess their needs, and gather relevant medical information/history. During this process, we find out:
- What specific needs should be addressed within our care plan(medications, illnesses, disabilities, etc.)
- What help we can provide the patient to meet their needs(filling out applications for VA/Social Security/Medicaid benefits, assistance with applying for food/housing waivers, help and education for finding insurance)
- With which resources (housing, transportation, respite care, clinical evaluations) we can connect the patient to meet their needs
- Using the information collected from the patient, we create a customized care plan.
- With the care plan in place, we reach out to our vast network of resources to bring all elements required to enact the care plan directly to the patient.